Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ruidoso in the Eyes of Abby!

Abby wanted to show you the views that she sees during her evening walk.

This is the view as we leave our drive-way. Dad is taking some trash to the dumpster.

This is looking down towards Bart and Winston's house.  I haven't been able to visit them this year because they have two chihuahua dogs living with them now and they are not nice to me.  I miss them.

 Ok, we are heading up the hill to find some prime real estate to pee and poop on.

Lots of good smells in this lot.

This smells perfect, I think I'll hike my leg here on this grass.

We have lots of bears in our neighborhood. I will show you some as we pass them. 

This bear is ready for July 4th. They just put these fences up around their trees & flowers.  It looks good. Those pesky deer eat all the plants & trees.

Smells like a good rock!

This is a good bush and look behind me, it's another bear & the Martin's live here. LOL

Lots of trees around here.

Perfect for a poop!!

I can't see the mountain this evening because of the clouds.  Time to turn around and head back down the hill for home. 

This house has beautiful shasta daisies and petunias.  I have never seen a human or dog here.  Why don't the deer eat these flowers?

Can you see this bear?

This is Thena's house.  We usually stop in of an evening and see what she has been up to.  I see she got a new water heater today.  The old one is by the dumpster.

I had mom take a picture of Thena and I.  We look pretty good.  She likes for me to sit in her lap so she can pet me.  I sit like a good little girl.

Dad's chilling out talking to Thena.

We made it back home.  I wanted a picture with mom.  Thanks for following me around on my evening walk.


It was very cool today.  This afternoon the house temperature was 69 and Don decided we needed a fire to warm us up.  By the time the logs burned down it was 75 and toasty in the house. 



1 comment:

  1. evil chihuahuas! Thanks for the tour Abbs - could've done without the proof of poop tho! haha

    ReplyDelete