Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Day

Just wanted to say Happy Daddy's Day to the two Dads in my life.  My dad, Kenneth Martin and my husband, Don Noakes.

I want to call it Daddy's Day because I never called my dad Father, just Daddy.  I miss you and think about you a lot.  Little things will remind me of you.  Things that I know you would like makes me think about you.  Food that we eat at holiday time makes me think about you.  Projects that Don and I do around the house makes me think about you.  I love you and miss you on this Daddy's Day.

 This was Dad & Mom's 50th Wedding Anniversary in 1992.
Kenna, Mac, me and Ricki 

Enjoying his Fishing!!


Don has been a great Dad to his two kids, Stacy and Scott




















They both live quite a ways from us now and we don't get to see them as often as we would like to. They are great kids & I hope they realize what a great dad they have in Don. He loves them and would do anything for them. He talks to Stacy pretty regular but has had communication problems with Scott since Christmas. I was hoping he would hear from Scott today but he didn't. Don't know what is wrong. Hope we hear from him soon.  Happy Dad's Day and I love you!

We went to eat with Paula and Raymond tonight at the Cattle Baron and had a fun time. Glad they are here now for a while.

I found some treasures at the garage sales on Saturday.  I bought these two beautiful black pottery pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pottery!! Looks like quite a find. It will look excellent with the cabin decor.
    I do realize what a great Dad I have! He's kinda cute too :) and has an awesome wife!

    ReplyDelete