Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break Week

Even though I'm not teaching anymore, I still think of Spring Break as the start of spring. All the schools around here were out this week.  That meant my teacher friends were off work.  Ann was going to San Diego and I had planned to see Connie E. several times during the week.  Plus Don & I were working on mother's new computer.  Ricki and Chris had taken their motor home to Guthrie to camp out at Cedar Valley and Chris was going to play golf all week.  Mac & his family went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for the week with several other families. I'm not sure what Kenna was doing.

This was my schedule for the week:

Monday - Workout, Lunch & shopping with Connie E.

Tuesday - Pickelball, Copy files to mom's new computer, Deliver new computer to mother(forgot her mouse)

Wednesday- Deliver computer mouse to Mother, Lunch & movie with Connie O. & Connie E.

Thursday - Pickelball, Drove to Guthrie to geocache with Chris & Ricki, Dinner out with ladies in neighborhood

Friday - Workout, Weight Watchers(needed this with all the eatting out),Played Mah Jongg with neighbors in afternoon, Played Hand & Foot with neighbors at night

I had a great week having fun & eating!!

Next Tuesday we are heading to Tucson!

No comments:

Post a Comment